Friday, December 31, 2010

My Hero: Ultraman Taro @ Tokyo Tower ...


ArthurFrDent said...

hmmm, trying to remember if I had a hero at that age... other than Astronauts, of course. Dun think so, I didn't go in for comics much because I never really had any... but a little later I had astronauts from Space1999, and UFO, and then Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica. Then somewhere when I was 12 or so, I started consuming vast quantities of fantasy and science fiction books.
It's a curious thought.

In any case, a very Happy New Year to you, wherever in the world you are at the moment. Here's hoping this one's better than the last.

Roland Kelts said...

Nothing wrong with astronauts, even now.

Happy New Year to you and yours--and thanks so much for your kind support and sentiments. Keeping 'the thing with feathers' alive, if not entirely aloft.