Japanamerica Talk, Friday, Nov. 28

I'm giving another talk based on Japanamerica--and the whole digital gestalt--in Tokyo this Friday, November 28th, from 3 to 4 p.m., in a big hall at Seikei University. It's open to the public, I'm told, and I've got loads of new stuff to reveal--from Crunchyroll, to Afro Samurai 2 and Astro Boy, and recent encounters with Haruki Murakami, Pete Townshend, Hayao Miyazaki and Ryu Murakami, not to mention the latest tales from anime-land.

I've been trekking around with The Who and National Public Radio, hence my recent silence.

I will also be showing some new vids, and I hope you'll join us in Kichijoji on Friday, after your Thanksgiving feast in Japan.

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Interview for Hype Magazine

Shinji Aramaki and the Appleseed Ex Machina Opening