New license for a new Spanish-language edition of JAPANAMERICA

Earlier this year I signed off on another foreign-language license for a new Spanish-language translation of my book JAPANAMERICA: How Japanese Pop Culture has Invaded the US, which has been updated with a new subtitle (in Spanish, of course): How Japanese Pop Culture has Conquered the West. I'm pleased to announce that the new Spanish edition will be released just in time for Christmas 2020. 

My thanks to Jennifer in Barcelona and Marta in New York for managing the deal via my US publisher St. Martin's Press, and to Samuel and IƱaki for publishing the new edition at Odaiba Ediciones. They had planned some launch events and signings with me in Madrid but all have been postponed until our post-Covid era commences. More info forthcoming.





Popular posts from this blog

Video: Interview for Hype Magazine

Shinji Aramaki and the Appleseed Ex Machina Opening